Sunday, January 26, 2014

South American Adventures Slideshow

Months after returning from our trip to South America, I have finally sorted through the more than 8,000 photos I took along the journey. As my first experiment with a slideshow I thought I would pack it full with all the highlights. I narrowed it down to under 500 photos of everything great, from friendly faces, to favorite restaurant experiences, to climbing volcanoes, world wonders and sketchy trips across borders. This has it all. Now all I need is this youtube post to remember the good times in the deep south.

This is incredibly long for a slideshow so I don't expect anyone to watch it all. However, it rather well covers our life from October 2012 to July 2013. Hell, maybe this is more for me than for you, but after spending so much time on it, I may as well share.

Warning: the volume is loud for some reason, so turn down your speakers before playing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40b12qxcEfI

(The Blogger YouTube video upload isn't finding my video so I needed to lamely put a link to the video. No thumbnail. Sorry.)

No comments:

Post a Comment